Starry Unicorn

Hi Friends,

Thanks for popping by. I have a sweet wee card to share with you today featuring a digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.  I really wanted to play along with the mood board this month as I really love these soft pastel cards.  It was a bit of a challenge for me though as I tend shy away from these colours. While browsing their digi images I saw this sweet unicorn and decided it was time to colour one up.



Here is what I came up with:
Supplies:
Crafting Desert Divas Digital Stamps - Starry Unicorn
MFT Die-namics - Circle Stitched Stax
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large
MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Sentiment Strips
MFT Stencils - Star Celebration
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - 4mm Pink Blush, Lemon Meringue, Whimiscal Forest
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - 5mm Sparkling Clear Stars
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear

Apologies for the photo, I struggled to get a good image of this today as I left it too late to take a good photo. The day went by way too fast. I hope to take a better photo tomorrow morning as the lighting is much better in the apartment then.

The image was coloured with copics and I added some wink of stella to the stars, though you can't see this in the photo. This was mounted onto a piece of watercoloured card with I lightly brushed with a number of different distress inks. This was then adhered to some silver glitter cardstock.  The embossed background was actually made with a MFT stencil.  I generated the sentiment on the computer and die-cut it out with an MFT fishtail strip. Lastly I added a few pretty pink posh sequins.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs Ax






Comments

  1. I love pastels, Andrea, so I adore your creation! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical card! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment